Salesforce Integration with Quickbooks: Sales, commissioning and incentivisation 
The client works in the power generation and heavy material industry.
The client is based out of Colorado, USA.
Cloud and Edition: Sales, Enterprise
System Overview and Challenges
The client is using the Enterprise edition of Salesforce. There used to be multiple Invoices coming in each day for initiated Deals and manual conversion of these invoices in QuickBooks was becoming a headache for the Accounts team.
Solution: Salesforce Integration with Quickbooks
Our developers worked on setting up an Integration between QuickBooks and Salesforce. The connection was configured in a way so that whenever a button was clicked on the Salesforce record, a new Invoice was generated in QuickBooks with the record details coming in from the Salesforce record. This included:
- Mapping of fields from between SF and QuickBooks.
- Integrating QuickBooks and Salesforce.
- Creating KPI reports for Invoices with Invoicing amount data.
- Invoicing system is completely restructured now and Invoice transfer to QuickBooks from Salesforce became a process of a one-click.
- The KPI report and dashboard generation for Invoices helped the Accounting team understand the financial details in a better way.
- The ease of Invoice creation reduced the time-consuming process and increased the efficiency and data consistency of the Accounts team multifold.
To experience the streamlined Salesforce implementation, integration, and immediate benefits of Salesforce, explore our Salesforce QuickStart Packages and unlock the power of accelerated transformation. Visit our QuickStart Packages to learn more.
Kizzy Consulting is a Salesforce Consulting and has successfully implemented 100+ Salesforce projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at [email protected] or Contact us.