Leveraging Salesforce for growth in Real-Estate Business
By implementing Salesforce, Kizzy Consulting helped real estate firms increase site acquisition efficiency and % occupancy of their co-living rented spaces.
Challenge: Managing Property Acquisition and occupancy percentage of rented co-living spaces
Our client is in the Real estate business for the last 10 years and has acquired more than 100 properties and converted it into co-living spaces.
To automate the property acquisition process, they wanted a system that could manage the entire process lifecycle, including site evaluation, resource, relationship tracking, and critical document storage – all on a need-to-know basis. Furthermore, to increase the occupancy percentage they wanted to have a single view of all their rented co-living spaces.
Action: Implementing Salesforce
Kizzy Consulting implemented the Salesforce for the client so that it provides:
- Automation in the property acquisition process, by creating an acquisition team that includes Insurance, Renovation, Audit, and Finance to verify all the parameters before buying a property.
- Property Screen
- Team Creation
- Acquisition Team Assignment
- A single view of % occupancy of all their rented co-living spaces, by integrating all the peripheral management systems with Salesforce to pull data and get a single report on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly basis.
Result: Efficient system and increased revenue
Kizzy Consulting’s implementation of Salesforce has been a success in the following ways:
- Automation in property acquisition has reduced the risk of faulty properties being bought.
- Having a clear picture of the % occupancy of the rented co-living spaces has increased their occupancy rates which resulted in higher revenue and also helped in evaluating the property’s worth.