Salesforce Retail Case Study 
Our client is in the Retail business. They wanted to use Salesforce for data handling related to manufacturing, distribution, retail stores, and end-user data sets. We created this system from the very beginning and provided a full-fledged working system. The system proved to be a game-changer for our client.
System Overview and challenges
The System which we designed included various pages for data related to manufacturing, distribution, retail marketing, and end-user sales.
The client wanted a system that could provide clear data representation which would make it easy to understand the better working aspects and lagging behind aspects of the products.
- We introduced KPI reports and related Dashboards in the system for all factors related to the company. Providing data in a synchronized way for interrelated factors like manufacturing and client data helps in getting a better understanding.
- We also provided an automated working system for adding new potential distributors on the basis of their location and the working hours they could put into the distribution process.
- An additional feature we provided the client was to have a survey about what the end-user thought about any particular product and thus use that to change the sales of the product.
- Using presentation features in the retail market made the data module more approachable and Inquiries are easy to reach out to.
- The end result increased the sales by around 35% in three months and the overall business expansion was around 12%.
To experience the streamlined Salesforce implementation and immediate benefits of Salesforce, explore our Salesforce QuickStart Packages and unlock the power of accelerated transformation. Visit our QuickStart Packages to learn more.
Kizzy Consulting is a Salesforce Consulting Partner and has successfully implemented 100+ Salesforce projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, Germany, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at [email protected] or Contact us.