How Salesforce can help Consumer Goods Companies in revenue growth?
Challenges for the Consumer Goods Industry
- More and more product categories
- Purchases are taking place on online channels, rather than in physical stores.
- Organic growth for CG businesses is also decreasing.
- Consumer needs and shopping habits are becoming increasingly polarized.
What is Consumer Goods Cloud?
Salesforce has launched a new industry product called Consumer Goods Cloud that helps Consumer Goods Companies (CGC) to drive revenue growth through retail execution.
It also provides intelligent and powerful solutions to field reps for improving in-store experiences and streamlining operations.
Consumer Goods Cloud is part of the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform.
Benefits of Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud
- Prepare for perfect store visits
- Prepare for each store visit
- Prioritize store visits
- Optimize your route
- Accelerate in-store productivity
- Audit inventory easily
- Check planogram compliance
- Grow your business collaboratively
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase audit accuracy with AI
- Accuracy of inventory
- Merchandising compliance
- Maximize in-store sales with mobile order captures
- Mobile solution to collect important data such as category, product, pricing, and quantity.